All information contained in the Sparkle Roll Group Limited ("Sparkle Roll") website is provided in good faith based on facts Sparkle Roll knows at the time they are put on the website. While every attempt is made in the preparation of such information to ensure its accuracy, such information, however, is subject to change. Sparkle Roll reserves the right to change at any time without any information on this website. To the extent permitted by law, Sparkle Roll is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of the information. All information on this website is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and with no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to fitness for a particular purpose. Sparkle Roll will not accept any responsibility or liability for any inaccuracy thereof. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, you agree that Sparkle Roll''''s liability is limited to the re-supply of the information where is permitted by law.
Sparkle Roll Group Limited Website - Links
This website may contain links to third party websites, which are provided for convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Sparkle Roll of those third party websites or the products or services provided on those third party websites. Any use or access of those third party websites or their products and services are solely at your own risk. Unless stated, otherwise on this website, Sparkle Roll has no relationship with the owners or operators of those third party and Sparkle Roll has no control over or rights in those third party websites.
Sparkle Roll Group Limited Website - Trademarks
The words SPARKLE ROLL and various Sparkle Roll logos are the trademarks of Sparkle Roll Group Limited website. Such trademarks and logos used are the property of Sparkle Roll Group Limited. Other names, trademarks and logos appearing on the website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Sparkle Roll Group Limited Website -- Applicable Laws
All matters relating to your access to, and use of information in this website shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People''''s Republic of China ("Hong Kong").
b) Legal Disclaimer
Sparkle Roll Group Limited, its subsidiaries and associated companies (collectively "we" or "Our Group"), as one "Data User", in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong SAR, is committed to safeguarding your privacy on-line, and notify you of certain matters when collecting information from you. This statement may change from time to time, so please check back periodically. By subscription and every time you log-in to this website to use our services, you agree to be bound by this statement at that time in force.
COLLECTION OF DATA
At the time of subscription and at other times when using this website, you may be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information, such as your name and e-mail address. It is necessary for us to collect your information for providing you the various services and activities offered on this website. You are not obliged to supply the data here but if you fail to provide the information requested, we will not be able to provide you with the services and activities available on this website.
PURPOSE AND USE OF DATA
The information we collected will be used for the following purposes:-
- to monitor use of this website and to help its further development;
- to compile aggregate statistics about our Users and to analyze site usage;
- to collect data for identity verification and records and to maintain contact lists for correspondence;
- to deliver information to you that we believe you may have interest in, such as targeted banners, new services and products and other promotions and marketing materials;
- to contact you regarding administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of this website and to respond to your request.
In addition, we will also use your information in the following manner:-
- We will share much of our data, including your information, with our business partners, subsidiaries and associated companies.
- In order to provide you with more information and services, we have arranged content providers and service providers to provide information and services. It may be necessary for us to share your information with these content providers and service providers.
If we add new features or services that might require the sharing of your personal information with an additional advertiser or sponsor, we will provide you with notice and the opportunity to opt-out to receive these offers.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information will not generally be disclosed or transferred to any other party in a form that would identify you except in the following circumstances: -
- If we use third party suppliers or service providers to facilitate our services, we will have to provide your information to these suppliers or service providers offering such services where you choose to use these services.
- We may disclose or access account information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
- We may also disclose or access account information for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our services.
In addition, your information will be accessed by, disclosed or transferred to our business partners, any person or bodies corporate or division within our Group.
As the parties mentioned above may have places of business outside Hong Kong, your information may be transferred out of Hong Kong. By subscribing to our Web site or by logging-in, you agree to us transferring your information to these parties outside Hong Kong. These parties adhere to their own privacy customs and policies and we have no control over their use of your information. Therefore, we are not liable to their use of your information.
ACCESS TO DATA
You have the right to request access to, and correction of, information about you held by us, by paying us the reasonable charges incurred by us in relation to administering and complying with your request. If you need to check whether we hold your personal information or if you wish to have access to, correct any information relating to you which is inaccurate, please write via e-mail to us at email@example.com or via mail to Rooms 2028-36, 20/F, Sun Hung Kai Center, 30 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.